PRODUCTS & SERVICES TO REVITALIZE YOUR HOME’S EXTERIOR
Your home’s exterior can provide a welcoming invitation to family members and guests, and protect your interior spaces from damage and decay. However, if your exterior has fallen into disrepair or become outdated, you may need to renovate.
FEATURED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES: ANDERSEN AND THERMATRU
For more than 115 years, Andersen’s drive to produce windows and doors that are different and better lies at the heart of their company.
What difference do quality doors make? Without an attractive entrance and other durable doors in your home, your house could be losing perceived value, leaking energy, and allowing outside elements in.
FEATURED TECHNOLOGY: HOVER PROGRAM
Cornerstone is proud to leverage the HOVER program on many exterior jobs. This advanced tool allows homeowners to:
- Receive an accurate estimate using HOVER’s measurements.
- Create the perfect home with design features that lets families view different manufacturers’ products and colors on the exterior of their home.
- Be on the same page as Cornerstone by sharing exactly what’s needed and confirming the work to be done.
What makes Cornerstone Remodeling Exteriors different?
- Cornerstone Remodeling is a certified installer for windows, doors, roofing, and siding
- The exteriors team offers the same award-winning design services that have made Cornerstone one of the top remodeling companies in the Baltimore and DC metro areas
- Adding a portico
- Architectural services for altering the style of your home
- Changing window sizes and locations
- Adding/altering rooflines
- Custom metal roofs
- Custom gutters
- Saves time as several estimates are gathered
- Limits personal exposure
- Leverages technology to provide accurate and clear estimates using client photos and measurements
- Cornerstone is proud to be certified by Andersen, Certainteed, and ThermaTru
- The certifying vendors stand behind us and we stand behind them to offer highly effective exterior remodeling products and services for clients
- Certified installation provides clients additional warranties, service, and confidence
WINDOWS & DOORS
If your windows and doors are in their original state, they may be getting run down, leaking energy, or damaging your home in other ways. New windows and doors are designed to keep cool or warm inside air in, and the outside elements out, which is especially crucial for homes in the mid-Atlantic region.
A home doesn’t start inside its walls – it starts with the exterior, amenities, and surrounding property. Home facades, entries, windows, doors, roofing, siding, and garages play a critical role in turning an abode into a beautiful and livable home. Essentially, these elements establish an appealing view, perceived value, and contextual framework. Clients come to Cornerstone for whole house makeovers that include:
- Windows and Doors
- Garage Doors