PRODUCTS & SERVICES TO BRIGHTEN YOUR HOME
If your windows and doors are original, they may be looking tired, leaking energy, or damaging your home in other ways. In addition to functionality, well-designed windows and doors can add to your home's curb and value.
Cornerstone Remodeling is proud to be an Andersen Certified Contractor and offer expert advice and service that yields beautiful, lasting results in your exterior remodels.
If you’re ready to make your home as beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside, improvements such as new windows and doors, or other exterior renovations can transform its look and feel.
Tell us more about your windows and doors renovation project using the form below.
Should I replace my windows one at a time or all at once?
- Single window: When it’s only one window causing you problems, go ahead and replace it. You may immediately save on energy efficiency, maintenance costs, and stress.
- Multiple windows: A single window causing issues may trigger closer inspection on other windows that may also need maintenance or replacement. They may be of similar age; however, wear and tear depends on factors including installation, usage, maintenance, and exposure to the elements.
- Single window: Switching from a dated window to one that catches your eye can increase curb appeal at a relatively low investment. This one simple, stylistic change can also give your home a focal point for passersby.
- Multiple windows: Updating every window in your home can completely transform its look. You can create a consistent style with all new windows. The expenses are higher, but so are the rewards.
- Single window: Many rooms only have one window, so you can enhance the aesthetic with a single window replacement. Adding a bay or bow window adds a little nook and may offer more natural light. Specialty windows and special shape windows bring character and style to make your home unique.
- Multiple windows: The upside of replacing multiple windows in a room — or your whole house — is that you create a consistent style that can be enjoyed for years. A single window replacement might seem out of place if the older windows look dated. Upgrading multiple windows can increase your home’s curb appeal and interior aesthetic, giving you the best of both worlds.
For more than 115 years, Andersen’s drive to produce windows and doors that are different and better lies at the heart of their company.
What difference do quality doors make? Without an attractive entrance and other durable doors in your home, your house could be losing perceived value, leaking energy, and allowing outside elements in.