ENJOY THE BUILD
Remodeling projects are exciting, sometimes unpredictable, and ultimately transformative.
During construction, the Cornerstone design/build approach offers:
- Cohesion: your team works under one contract
- Effectiveness: all team members are focused on responding to your questions and needs in a timely fashion
- Amicability: working as one team, the potential for adversarial relationships is mitigated
- Awareness: we’ll communicate the good and the not-so-good to make your construction the more effective and less disruptive
LEARN ABOUT OUR PROCESS
PLAN FOR THE START
Pre-construction planning fosters your project’s success. Our design and construction teams will confer with you and your family on items such as space clearing before the build, expectations on each side, site access, and other key items.
KNOW THE FAQS
Know what to expect with your build. Review this short list before your build begins. Read our full list of FAQs here.
- Access - Determine the best way for the construction team to access your home. Make sure everyone is comfortable with and aware of the method or methods.
- Dust Control – Every effort will be made to contain dust, though 100% containment is nearly impossible. It’s recommended that you change your furnace filter after larger jobs.
- Commitment – Once we start your job, we stay onsite until your job is complete.
- Communication – We rely on and encourage communication via our CoConstruct project management platform. For urgent matters, please call your project manager.
- Living with Construction – Some homeowners choose to live and work in their homes while their remodel is happening; others don’t. We’ll work with you to determine the best approach for your family.
- Project Start – Once your materials are ordered and integral items are in place, we’ll determine a realistic and viable project start date.
- Weekends – Our team does not normally work on weekends. We offer adequate time for them to be with their families. Unless there’s an emergency, we ask that any weekend communication be done through CoConstruct or email.
READY TO GET STARTED?
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Home maintenance is fundamental. But responsible homeownership is especially crucial after expensive remodeling projects. So, learn how to get the most of your money with these simple tips.
The finished basement is an essential space in any home. It provides countless amenities and can increase the value of your property. Basements are also great for safety, especially if you live in an area with terrible weather. So, while underground bunkers are practical, they’re not quite as cozy as a tailored cellar.
The holidays are here, and everyone is panicking. But you’ve got it all under control (sort of). That’s why the family loves when you host the celebrations. So, is your house ready for the festivities like you are? All we want for Christmas is a “yes.”